Date(s) - 14/03/2017
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Add to your calendar: iCal
Moscow Government Stand
Vedomosti Business Daily
Topics for discussion:
- The urban planning potential of transport hubs.
- Investor’s view: the main characteristics that appeal to investors of transport hubs.
- Global and Russian practices of various types of real estate diversification in transport hub projects.
- Integrated development of territories around transport hubs and its impact on attracting investments.
- The need for the introduction of innovative materials in construction.
Moderator – Bela Lyauv
Vladimir Ivanov, Managing Partner, Spectrum Group
Marat Khusnullin, Deputy Mayor of Moscow in the Government of Moscow for Urban Development Policy and Construction
Andrei Kolokolnikov, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
Mikhail Men, Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation
Alexander Ruchyev, Chairman of the Board of Directors, GC Osnova; Head of the Technical Committee, Rosstandart
Tatyana Tikhonova, General Director, RG-Development